1887 Townhouse is primarily a film location, however we do host some events such as product launches and exhibits, editor events, cooking demonstrations, wine tastings, and relatively small and sedate private and corporate events. You can have sit-down dinners for 10 in the dining room or for 30 in the garden (3 tables of 10). Dining tables can also be set up in both living rooms.
Available for all events:
- All five stories if needed for standing events.
- The 2 entrances from the street.
- The 2 kitchens and outdoor grill for food preparation; the 3 large refrigerator-freezers for food storage.
- The 2 living rooms, 2 home offices, 3 rest rooms, 4 bedrooms and dining room for whatever purpose you require.
- Use of all furniture, housewares, kitchen items, cooking equipment, table settings, linens, decorations, plants, art, garden furniture, and so on. If you wish to bring in your own you may move ours out of the way.
- Various coat racks and coat closets.