Each floor is 1,000 sq. ft.
- Open, unfinished space (56’ x 18’) available for storage or shooting.
- Lower entrance from the street under the stoop.
- Dining room (216 sq. ft., off white) has 10 dark brown leather chairs around a mahogany dining table.
- Main kitchen (306 sq. ft., sand color) is set up for cooking and entertaining, with 3 stools around the center island and a loveseat against the wall.
- Garden (612 sq. ft.) off the kitchen has a large bluestone patio and two sets of garden furniture including a dozen chairs.
- Rest room.
- Upper entrance from the street up the stoop.
- Living room #2 – Library (264 sq. ft., off-white wallpaper) has a working gas fireplace and contains brown leather chairs and sofa.
- Living room #1 (289 sq. ft., pale green) contains a large white sectional sofa.
- Butler’s Pantry/Wet Bar (60 sq. ft.)
- Ceilings are 11’ high.
- Home Office #1 (306 sq. ft., light grey walls) contains computers, fax, photocopying, TV, a black leather sofa, and bookcases.
- Bedroom #3 (198 sq. ft., light blue walls) has a queen-sized bed, seating area, and desk/chair.
- Bathroom #2 (60 sq. ft., light green walls) with bathtub/shower.
- Master Bedroom (306 sq. ft., light yellow walls) has a queen-sized bed, a seating area, three bureaus, and a working gas fireplace.
- Bedroom #4 (198 sq. ft., light violet walls) is a teenage girl’s room, with a twin bed, two bureaus, and desk/chair.
- Bathroom #1 (60 sq. ft., light blue-grey walls) with two sinks and a glass-enclosed double shower.
- Bedroom #2 (198 sq. ft., off-white walls) contains a dark burgundy sofa, a dark blue futon (bed or sofa), a desk and a bureau.
- Home Office #2 (198 sq. ft., cream colored walls), has seating area and a desk/chair.
- Kitchen #2 (65 sq. ft., white walls) is fully functioning with all appliances.